Purpose of the Rent to Buy Program
Our Rent to Buy Program is designed to:
- Help you save a deposit towards owning a home of your own
- Give you an opportunity to get onto the property ladder – the property purchase price
is fixed from day one, giving you time to save a deposit without being affected by property price increases. This
offers you enormous benefits! For example: if we sell you a property for £169,000
and you choose to buy it within the agreed time frame, and the property has increased in value to £179,292
we still sell it to you for £169,000...so you get to keep the increase in
- Enable you to “try
before you buy” - you get to see if you like the home, the neighbours and the area
- Give you flexibility, as you are not in any way committed to buying the property
- if you find that the home is not for you, you are welcome to shake our hand and just walk away
Who can take part in the Rent to Buy Program
- Renters who would prefer to put their “rent” money towards owning
their own home
- People new to the
- People with impaired
- People who don’t
have an established credit history
who can’t afford to put down a large deposit as required by the bank
- Self employed people who earn good income, but cant get mortgages
- Anyone who wants to own a home of their own TODAY
What You Need
We want to make it
easy and affordable for you to own a home of your own today, but there are a few basic requirements you will need before you
purchase one of our homes:
- A job
- The amount of “Get Started Money” required for the property you’re interested
- The ability to comfortably
make the weekly payments
- The ability
to move into your new home within just a few weeks
It is very important that you are in a comfortable enough financial
position to make your “Get Started” payment and to meet your weekly payments, as home ownership is usually
a long term financial commitment.
The process uses standard Rent to Own legal documents, which are drawn up by solicitors acting
on behalf of the Buyer (your solicitor) and the Seller (our solicitor).
You have the right but not the obligation
to buy the home at any time during the agreed period of time of the Rent to Buy Program.
The property purchase price
is fixed for the agreed period of time of the Rent to Buy Program, which means you will benefit from any improvements you
make to the property as well as any property price increases. These factors may make it easier for you to achieve a home loan
should you decide to purchase the property within the agreed period of time.
You can make the property yours from the day you move into it.
What to do next
Register to Buy - fill out the form and let us know the type of home you're looking to buy so you can get onto the property ladder.
Contact Nathan or Rachel to arrange a viewing time to see your new home. There is nothing scary about dealing with us - we are a friendly brother
and sister team, a couple of totally happy-to-help Aussies!
Or send us an email. We look forward to helping you take that exciting first step onto the property ladder today.